Rodent Express
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mice are Cute Blog

Go down

Mice are Cute Blog Empty Mice are Cute Blog

Sep 21 2017

Hello everyone, and welcome to my blog on the Rodents Express Blogs! If you wish to have your own blog, make one here. Exclamation Beware; if you have more than one blog, one or both will be deleted Exclamation Just a quick warning! Wink

Here are the rules of the Blogs:

• Do not (as I said before) make more than one blog!

• You can post about you yourself, but if you post things too personal like your home address, that post in the thread will be deleted. (PM these things instead)

• Keep mean thoughts to yourself (in other words, don't be rude) You don't want to come off as a mean person!  Twisted Evil

Thanks for reading! I know this was more of a rule-book, but real blog posts will begin soon! :Hamsters Dancing:

Sep 22 2017

I am so happy that everyone is enjoying the forum! tongue I am still perfecting the blog, and the way it works, as well as the chatbox. I am also working on other new things too, like emoticons. :bunny: Am am already quite happy with it, but I an not stopping the updates. I know this a short post, but as I have promised, longer ones will come out soon!

Note To Guests: :welcome: I hope you like the forum! I look forward to you joining!

Last edited by Mice Are Cute on Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New Blog Post)
Mice Are Cute
Mice Are Cute
Admin

https://rodentexpress.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Mice are Cute Blog :: Comments

MasaMouse

Post Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:42 pm by MasaMouse

Cool! I'll make mine right this minute! Very Happy

Back to top Go down